Join us in for
Ensign Talks: Securing Today's OT Environments
Gain insights into the risks resulting from the expansion of OT ecosystems’ attack surfaces, and the best practices for mitigating them.
Driven by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), the convergence of IT and OT has brought about radical changes and improvements in gathering data that helps organisations in their decision-making, as well as in monitoring their performance and environments. But while such efficiencies increase, so do the associated risks due to the expanding OT ecosystems’ attack surfaces.
In the recent webinar, “Securing Today’s OT Environments”, Ensigns’ panel of experts shared their real-world experiences and expertise on the subject, as well as the best practices for mitigating the evolving threats.
The topics of the webinar included:
- OT Cyber Threat Landscape
- Adoption of security best practices and international standards
- How to formulate a cohesive IT and OT cybersecurity strategy
- Steps to enhance your cybersecurity maturity
- Emergence of Industrial IoT and its impact on cybersecurity
To view the webinar on-demand, click below to register.